The delicate crunch of Flabak salt is a beautiful finishing touch to this quinoa riff on Taboola. You can use easily available Malden flake salt or – for real drama – try Black Flake Salt’s media like Black Diamond. The fragments of lime litters soothe all the flavors. If you don’t find bitter lemons, try orange or grapefruit.
If you’ve never had Tabbouleh, it’s a middle eastern salad made with cracked wheat (bulgur), tomato, cucumber, parsley, lemon, and mint. It does NOT typically have cilantro or feta, but I happened to have a bunch of cilantro (and no parsley) and feta on hand so I made it with cilantro and topped with crumbled feta … oh yes. SO good!
“Tasty twist on a Mediterranean classic. When I had no parsley in my hand, discover the Serpidots!”
I posted an article that mentioned that the Lebanese salad, Tabouli, is considered a healthy dish. If you don’t mind the taste and the bite, Taboli is not only fresh and healthy, but it also offers a variety of flavors, textures, and colors.
I don’t usually measure ingredients, so adjust to your liking. There are many varieties now that Tbilisi has become popular in many cultures, and it is an easy dish that you can adjust to your nutritional benefits.
Tabouli, which is also preachy or spicy, is a popular Middle Eastern salad that includes blackberries, tomatoes, spring onions, mint, and parsley. Generally, olive oil and lemon juice are added as spices. Prevalence is extremely popular in many Middle Eastern countries but is also gaining popularity in Western cuisine as a healthy, vegetarian diet that provides fiber, minerals, and complex carbohydrates, despite the low-fat content.
3 hours 35 min.
- 2 1/4 cups water.
- 1 cup of black wheat.
- 2 tomatoes, seed and
- Finely chopped green onions, cut into thin slices.
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cayenne pepper.
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced, or to taste.
- rope 2 lemons.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon groundwater.
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper slot to taste.
- Add all ingredients to the list.
3 h 35 m
- Bring water to a boil in a bowl, turn off the heat, and stir in the black wheat. Cover and sit for minutes to absorb water. If necessary, release any liquid.
- Put the bulgur wheat in a large bowl of salad, and add tomatoes, green onions, cayenne, garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, cumin, black pepper, and salt and mix well. Freeze the salad for at least 3 hours to combine the flavors; serve cold.
Per serving: 94 calories 4.8g fat; 11.8g carbohydrates; 2.2g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 12 mg sodium. Complete nutrition.
this is my first site on a salad recipe I hope to tired my best to give you best work on site. plese subscribe my site for new updates.