welcome to my site salad-recipes.info
- Introduce my favorite quinoa salad! I have published some quinoa sladows in many years and I really love them all, but this recipe is officially my favorite.
- This coal salad is fresh, crisp and delicious. It has been made easily with fresh cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, chips, fresh omegaways and a nasty olive oil and lemon dressing. Reminds me, as a slide, a prohibited Lebanese salad with Tabla and Bulgar.
Three reasons to love this recipe:
- This Konona Salaad recipe is very easy to toss together, especially if you use levor quinoa (see recipe note). The recipe uses my favorite quenchal cooking method, which produces fluffy quinoa every time
- Pack this salad for lunch, picnic, road trips and plane riders.
- Take this allergy-friendly salad with your next poster- It is free to use Wig / Dairy free, gluten-free and nut to enjoy it.
- A cup-ripped quino rinsed in a fine mesh colander
- 2 cup water
- 1 can (15 ow) chicken, friction and groove, or 1 ½ cup cooked chicken
- cucumber, seed and cut 1 medium
- 1 medium red bell pepper, kitty
- ¾ cup cut red onion (1 little red onions)
- 1 cup thin kitty flat leaf Ajme (from 1 large group)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice (2 to 3 lounces)
- 1 spoon red wine vinegar
- 2 lily garlic, pressed or negative
- ½ tea spoon fine sea salt
- Fresh pepper fresh ground for taste
- Konauna to Cook: Combine Rand Cohona and Water in the middle Sassainan. Take the mixture at a high height, then reduce the heat to maintain soft summer. By the time Couna has absorbed all the water, it reduces the heat to reduce the temperature of approximately 15 minutes to maintain the heat as a soft fever. Remove heat, cover, and leave it for 5 minutes to relax the coal.
- Combine chips, cucumbers, bell pepper, onion and eggplane in large bowl bowls. Sit on one side.
In a small bowl include olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. As long as it is mixed, then separate.
- Once the Quota is cool, add it to the bowl and throw the top dressing. Tas long mixture is not combined well. Add season salt, taste with pepper, and add extra salt if necessary. For best taste, relax salads for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- This salad remains well in the refrigerator, for about 4 days. Serve cool or room temperature.
- hanks to watch my site. this is my twenty eight recipe. i hope you will enjoy to watch my site. and if you want some improvements in recipe or site tells me what in comment.
- thanks to watch|read more