welcome to my site salad-recipes.info
This is a light, the latest summer salad that works throughout the year. A Southern salad that mixes the sweet juices of pineapple with the spicy tang of Cajun pepper.
- 8 Healthy Health Benefits of Pineapple
Pineapple (pineapple combos) is an amazingly delicious and healthy tropical fruit.
It originated in South America, where the earliest European explorers named it after the punchline (1).
This famous fruit is full of nutrients, antioxidants and other helpful compounds, such as enzymes that can fight inflammation and disease.
Pineapple and its compounds are associated with many health benefits, including helping digestion, increasing immunity and accelerating surgery recovery, among others.
Here are 8 impressive health benefits of pineapple.
Pineapple is low in calories but has an incredibly impressive nutrition profile.
time to prepare
- 1/2 pancreatic – open, pepper, and cut in the cut.
- 1 English cucumber, length and cut in injury.
- 2 green onions, thin cutting.
- Fresh spoon of 3 spoons.
- 3 spoonfuls thin kitty fresh mint.
- 3 spoonful sweet pepper sauce.
- 2 spoon oil is on.
- 2 spoon fresh lime juice.
- Lime 1, earthquake.
- 1 spoon fish sauce.
- 1 spoon brown-gray, or taste.
- Add all ingredients to the list.
time in cook
- Place grapes, cucumber, green onions, cylinders, and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk peppers sauce, an oil, lime juice, lime chest, and fish sauce; in gray sugar, 1 teaspoon at a
- time, as long as the dressing does not wish sweetness. Pepper on the asymmetrical mixture; toss to collect.
69 calories; 3.5 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrate; 0.6 g protein; 0g cholesterol; 203 mm sodium.
- thanks for watching my site. this is my thirty recipes. I hope you will enjoy watching my site. and if you want some improvements in recipe or site tells me what in a comment.
- finally your recipe almost backed.
- thanks to watching |read more