welcome to my site salad-recipes.info
This is a light, the latest summer salad that works throughout the year.A Southern salad that mixes the sweet juices of pineapple with the spicy tang of Cajun pepper.
time in prepare
- 1/2 pancreatic – open, pepper, and cut in cut.
- 1 English cucumber, length length and cut in injury.
- 2 green onions, thin cutting.
- Fresh spoon fresh spoon of 3 spoon.
- 3 spoonfuls thin kitty fresh mint.
- 3 spoonful sweet pepper sauce.
- 2 spoon oil is on.
- 2 spoon fresh lime juice.
- Lime 1 , earthquake.
- 1 spoon fish sauce.
- 1 spoon brown gray, or taste.
- Add all ingredients to list.
time in cook
- Place grapes, cucumber, green onions, cylinders, and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk peppers sauce, an oil, lime juice, lime chest, and fish sauce; in gray sugar, 1 teaspoon at a
- time, as long as the dressing does not wish sweetness. Pepper on the asymmetrical mixture; toss to collect.
69 calories; 3.5 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrate; 0.6 g protein; 0g cholesterol; 203 mm sodium.
- thanks to watch my site. this is my thirty recipe. i hope you will enjoy to watch my site. and if you want some improvements in recipe or site tells me what in comment.
- finally your recipe almost backed.
- thanks to watch|read more