Mexican corn Salad
Mexican corn Salad
A healthy Mexican street corn salad made from sweet corn, mayo, jalapenos, cottage cheese, and lime juice is full of tons of flavors and flavors like traditional Mexican street food but is lightweight. Mexican Street Corn Salad Recipe This is a healthy, easy-to-eat, delicious Mexican street vendor version of corn on the bulb! Elliot is Mexican grilled corn on the cob wrapped in cottage cheese and topped with sour cream/mayo sauce. They are in paradise. But now that I’m living in the Netherlands, I’m about 27 2718 minutes away from Sled + Elote, which is naturally a bit of a problem. Thoroughly stuffed corn and jalape ۔o were thrown in with pilanter, lime juice, red onion, and cheese. This healthy Mexican street corn salad recipe is easy to prepare with just 6 ingredients and is the perfect side dish of summer or the perfect healthy lunch, with protein added.
Easy Mexican Vegan Elote Salad Recipe in Urdu with Mayo Mexican
An excellent way to keep elites without eating straw straight.
1 35minte 6 servings 258 gm
- 6 ear corn in straw
- Chile – Lime mayonnaise:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 1 lime, rope.
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon lightly powdered powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon cigarette paprika.
- 1/2 cup crushed cottage cheese.
- 1/2 cup thickly chopped cilantro.
- 3 scallions, sliced.
- Add all ingredients to the list.
- 1 h 35 mint
Soak the corn in cold water for at least 1 hour.
Mix the mayonnaise, lime juice, hot sauce, chili powder, and paprika in a bowl. Refrigerate Chile – lime mayonnaise.
- Heat the outdoor grill for medium heat and keep the lid lightly, remove the corn and grill from the heat source, 15 to 20 minutes. Allow cooling until easy to handle. Throw the corn and go back to the grill. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, lightly depending on the heat source. Remove and allow to cool.
- Cut the kernel from the cob. In a large bowl, combine corn kernels, cottage cheese, plants and scallions. Fold in chili-lime mayonnaise.
- Nutrition Facts
Per serving: 258 calories; 19 g fat; 20.3 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 266 mg sodium.
- thanks to visiting my site salad recipes .info. I hope you will enjoy my site.
- read more