- Welcome to salad-recipes.info
- Use extra envelope roast chicken in this green salad with peas, alien and avocado, herbs and a delicious dressing.
- Strong bonus build
Low vitamin K levels in women are associated with bone mineral density. Full, recommended full daily service for healthy bone development can be found in just 1 cup of watercress (100%), radicchio (120%) or spinach (170%).
- Save your victims
Like green leaves, carotenoids found in spinach, romaine and red lettuce help the eyes adjust to the light from the dark and filter out the light levels of the low light, to protect them from forming harmful free radicals.
- The model recommends “Mason Jar Salad and More: 50 Layer Lunch and Go”
- Improve multiple performances
Well, it turns out that Popeye knew his stuff. The nutrients found in spinach not only help build strong bones, but they also help improve mitochondria performance. Small structures inside our cells that help generate energy, as well as inform and strengthen our muscles.
- 2 pressure bacon
- weight 100 G fresh or frozen thick
1 large avocado
- 100 g bad chicken Cut into small pieces
- shredded 1 pot Heart, stock removed, thin peppers, leaves are safe
- 2 tbsp cut tarragon
- 5 red onion
Thin cutting For the dressing
- 2 spoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 spoon white alloy or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp drain Sugar injury
time in cook
how to cook salad
- During warm heat a non-stick drilling heat. Add bacon and cook till gold and crisp. Remove and drain on the kitchen paper as long as possible to crush.
- To make the dressing, mix all ingredients with a bowl of salt in a bowl. Clean the peas in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain, running under cold water for a few minutes, and separately.
- In a large bowl, keep Kodiak, chicken, alien slices and leaves, Tartan, spring onions, peas, and bacon. Put on dressing and gossip to gently collect.
- finally your recipe almost prepare.
- thanks for watching my site. this is my thirty recipes. I hope you will enjoy watching my site. and if you want some improvements in recipe or site tells me what in a comment.