Healthy balsamic salad
welcome to my site salad-recipes.info
- Not just another bridal salad… It can’t – stop eating – it’s delish. Made with green lentils, ribbons, tomatoes, cucumbers and flow with a beautiful lemon salad dressing. A simple taste of water rather than water in dressing makes pulses in the community cooking or making the most difference – you’ll be amazed!
- 1 cup / 200 g dry green lentils (or other lentils) (Note 1 for cans)
- 1 cup / 200 g vegetable or chicken pot (or water + 1 balloon cubes, crush)
- 1 1/2 cups / 375 mm water
- The elasticity of 1 garlic, smoke
- 1 leaf, dry or fresh
- 2 thyme sprigs, or 1/2 tsp dry theme
- 1 Lord’s Carrier, broken into 3 or 4 pieces (or just a handful of leaf floors)
- Peace, Greeting:
- 250 g / 8o z Cherry Tomato, Light or Lamp (Note 3)
- 2 cucumbers, then cut into quarters then diced
- 1 red onion, thin diced
- Cup/ cylinder, thin kitty
- Cup parsley, thin kitty
- 90 g / 3 oz FATS, crush (or more!)
- 2 Weapons Rocket / Largish Bracket (Optional – Bed for Salad)
- Celebrate 2 Tess Nimbus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup / 85 mm extra virgin olive oil
- mustard 1 space design
- 1 garlic thick, male
- 1 Spanish sugar, optional
- ½ Display salt + pepper
Healthy balsamic salad
- Place lentil ingredients in a large saucepan over high heat. Emerge then come down to medium.
- Cook for 20 minutes for the firm (I like it) or 25 minutes for soft. Don’t overdo it and don’t soften it!
- Drain in a colander, to remove the fleece. Bride to cut off any lies quickly (do not want to take away the taste!). Sit on one side.
- Keep dressing ingredients in a jar, shake well.
- Place lentils, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, chickens, parsley and some parsley in a large bowl.
- Pour more of the dressing, then toss.
- Take place rockets on a serving plate. Pile salad on top. The rest of the pile on the dress and the crumble rest on the feta. Serve (I love working with beaten bread)
- Notice of Instructions:
- 1. This recipe can be made with any lentils, in addition, I do not recommend red (gets very engaging, is good for curries and soups).
- My favorite is green because of the size and because of its good shape when cooked, it makes it perfect for salads. Adjust the cooking time to the type of pulses – start checking for donations in 20 minutes.
- Lynx: Use 2 cans, drain and rinse, briefly heat through the microwave. Put some in the dressing (warm the lentils to improve the taste), then leave to simmer for 1 hour (even overnight, stirring). Then proceed with the recipe (no need to take extra clothes).
- thanks for watching my site. this is my thirty recipes. I hope you will enjoy watching my site. and if you want some improvements in recipe or site tells me what in a comment.
- finally, your recipe almost backed.
- thanks for watching |read more