welcome to my site salad-recipe.info
time in prepare
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 1 little red onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cucumber salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 maternity, cut in strips
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 spoon fresh juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- arugula 1 cup
- 1 package goat cheese, cool and crush
time in cook
- According to package instructions cook the pearl couscous and separate.
Already oven broker.
- Cook the rings of thin onion and cook it in a spoon of 2 spoon of olive oil, about 20 minutes until medium heat to caramelized.
- Other 2 spoons of olive oil and a salt salt and fresh pepper with fresh pepper cooked for about five minutes on baking sheet and through and toss to a little bit.
- Add zucchini and onion to cooked couscous. Next, add lemon juice, omega ways, white wine vinegar, arugula, goat cheese, and some salt and pepper and can completely collect it.
- thanks to watch my site. this is my thirty recipe. i hope you will enjoy to watch my site. and if you want some improvements in recipe or site tells me what in comment.
- thanks fro watch|read more