welcome salad-recipes. info
- 2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cooked tomatoes
- Twenty-five fresh carrotilla, thick pieces
- Large dirty fresh continuous leaves
- Olive oil for chains
- Salt top peak
- Pepper fresh pepper
- Measure balsamic vinegar and put it in a rock. Take it softly with less heat. Cook it until the balsamic vinegar has a nice thick glow (but still durable), about 15 minutes. Oh and one more thing, your house will be stuck. But it’s a good luck to you, this is a tobacco. Allow at least to cool at room temperature before you serve.
- When you are ready to collect salads, cut tomatoes in thick slices. Manage them on a single board, make them alternate with the Mozilla slices. Bump the whole butterfly leaves between tomato and cheese slices.
- Drift on the beautiful, almost black balsamic reduction. Then olive oil should be thrown out of the top in a thin stream. Finally, sprinkle on salt and pepper.
You need it in your life. Make your friends today.
- thanks to watch my site. this is my thirty recipe. i hope you will enjoy to watch my site. and if you want some improvements in recipe or site tells me what in comment.
- thanks for watch|read more