Salad Recipe For Weight Loss
Written by: Hamza Asif
Cook in: 45 minted
Servings: 4 peoples
This chicken salad recipe is super easy and easy. But don’t let this simplicity fool you. It is extremely nutritious.
Chicken salad is packed with antioxidants and proteins. The use of fresh herbs such as green onions, cayenne peas, parsley, and parsley adds to the same antioxidant in this recipe.
- Is chicken salad healthy?
- The biggest factor in determining the amount of mayonnaise you consume is how healthy a chicken salad is because the saturated fat and calories are high.
the benefits of dried oregano
The type of chicken you use also affects your nutrition. If you use breast meat (as opposed to chicken cooked with black meat or chicken), salads will lower cholesterol and saturated fat. Celery, onions and any other product will add vitamins, minerals, and fiber to the salad. And what you offer your chicken salad will also affect, because white bread provides less nutrition than whole-grain bread.
Oregano is an herb consisting of olive green leaves and violet flowers, growing to a length of 1-3 feet, and has a close association with mint, sage, thyme, marjoram, basil and lavender, and its native habitat is the warm western European regions, southwestern Europe and the Mediterranean region, and now it grows in Most continents are under certain conditions, and it is Turkey
One of the largest exporters of oregano and oregano has multiple benefits. One of the most prominent benefits of oregano is that it is used in the treatment of many diseases such as respiratory diseases, stomach diseases, and many others. It is used as a spice and preservative for food and drinks. It is also extracted from oregano oil, where oregano oil is used to treat many of the Skin problems and multiple skin diseases.
Chicken Salad For Weight Loss
The most prominent benefits of oregano:
Oregano is an essential herb in many foods around the world, as it is characterized by its addition to a distinctive and strong flavor of foods, and is present in its fresh or dried form or as an oil and in all its forms it has many health benefits, although it is used in small quantities except That one teaspoon of oregano covers 8% of the body’s daily needs of vitamin K, and studies have also revealed many benefits to it. Among the most prominent benefits of oregano:
 Rich in antioxidants.
One of the most important benefits of oregano is that it is rich in antioxidants, which are compounds that help fight the damage caused by harmful free radicals in the body. The accumulation of free radicals in the body has been linked to many chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease. Also, oregano oil is rich in thymol and calciferol, which are antioxidants that prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. And compared to other foods that contain a high percentage of antioxidants such as vegetables and fruits, oregano gives a very good dose of antioxidants that improve health. e
- 4 ounces Chicken Brest
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Paprika ¼ teaspoon
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper
Salad Recipe For Weight Loss
- For dressing
- 2 pieces leave romaine lettuce, cut the leaves into small pieces, and decorate in a try
- 7 pieces cherry tomatoes, cut them into ½ pieces and decorate it on romaine leaves
- ¼ piece of cucumber, and cut it into small slices and decorate it in the middle of tomato
- ¼ medium yellow onion, and cut them into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon parsley, and cut them into small pieces
- ½ tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, salt and black pepper mix these ingredients in a small bowl
- How to cook
- Mix the chicken whole with salt, black pepper completely
- Place the chicken in the plastic try and back at 180◦ for 20-25 minutes
- Cut the chicken Brest into small pieces for dressing
- Finally, our recipe has been complete
|Serving per container: 1|
|Amount of preserving|
|Calories 340||Calories from fat 120|
% daily value
|Total fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated fat 13g||13%|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary fibers 4g||16%|
Read More| avocado salad recipe